Get Stunning Renovations in Brisbane with an Interior Designer
Enlist the help of our professionals for your renovations in Brisbane and transform your home to your liking. We can assist you with an entire home upgrade or a single room remodel. Whether you want to undertake bathroom renovations in your Brisbane home, get better lighting or create more space for your growing family, we have a team of builders and artisans that will give you a quality, tailored finish.
Why Trust Ivy + Finch Design with Your Home Renovations in Brisbane?
We tailor our service to suit your requirements and can help you with:
- Lighting design: Get the feel you want for your home with lighting that suits your needs and taste. Our lighting consultation will help you understand the effect that proper lighting can have in your home.
- Custom made furniture: Whether you have a specific furniture style in mind or can’t find anything to match your requirements, we can design and build a custom piece. Your item will be Australian made within 3-6 weeks.
- Quality joinery and carpentry: We have access to a talented and skilled carpenter that will custom build cabinets. This service will ensure that you get a quality finish and the most use out of your space in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry and more.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Kitchen Renovations in Brisbane
Hire an interior designer from the start of your project and you will have a comprehensive kitchen layout that will be functional, stylish and liveable. Our professionals can help with key design features such as:
- Spatial design: An interior decorator has extensive experience ensuring that rooms have the right balance, flow and scale. They help you to emphasise the correct features of your space so that the room feels comfortable and is practical to use. Whether you have a large or small kitchen, a designer will ensure you get the most use out of your space.
- Traffic flow: You want to ensure that you plan for the ideal traffic flow in your kitchen to avoid unnecessary interruptions while you cook. For example, an interior designer will know the perfect placement for your fridge to ensure easy access while you make dinner allowing family members to quickly get a drink without getting in your way. Collaborating with a professional will help you find creative solutions to your kitchen needs.
- Lighting design: Lighting designs in your Brisbane kitchen can be hard to imagine when your home is still under construction. Your decorator can guide you through the five types of lighting, such as general, task, decorative, accent, and kinetic to make sure that your kitchen has ample illumination.
Why is Ivy + Finch Design Cost-Effective?
We have more than ten years of experience working in the interior design industry. Our company provides a tailored service to each client so that you get a renovated home to suit your lifestyle and personality. We can make your home functional, timeless and beautiful with our access to professional trades and custom designs. We guarantee that you will be delighted with your completed project and quality finishes so you can relax, enjoy your sanctuary for many years to come. Contact us today for an interior design consultation and help with all of your renovation needs.