Commission Ivy + Finch to Create Your Ideal Piece of Custom Furniture in Brisbane
City living inevitably comes with space limitations – to work around this Ivy + Finch designs custom furniture in Brisbane, made according to your exact specifications. The more you can customise to your space, the easier it is to use every inch of it.
Common Mistakes People Make With Interior Design and Furnishing
Large furnishings are a significant investment, so read through these tips before committing to your next item.
- Buying furniture that is either too large or too small in proportion to the scale of your property. While you may think that buying the biggest couch you can afford will get you the most bang for your buck, it may end up looking awkward and stifle the room if crammed into a small living space. Instead choose, or better yet, work with a custom furniture designer such as Ivy + Finch, to create a few key pieces that fit the size of your place.
- Keeping furniture passed down from relatives out of guilt. Yes, you can try going the DIY route by painting an old piece of furniture, but if it truly doesn’t fit your aesthetic, it will always break up the flow of your space. Rather surround yourself only with pieces that you love and that suit your taste and lifestyle.
- Choosing uncomfortable furnishings. It doesn’t matter how good that couch or dining room chair looks; if you can’t find a comfortable seating position on it, chances are you’re not going to live the kind of life you envision in your space. Instead, choose pieces that are cosy and comfy.
Choosing or creating the right furniture requires a trained and knowledgeable eye that will work with the overall look and feel of your interior.
Tips Regarding Commissioning Custom Made Furniture in Brisbane
If you can’t find anything in the shops that suits your taste, Ivy + Finch provides a simply custom made furniture solution. Just follow these three steps to work with us to create the piece of your Pinterest board dreams.
- Set up a consultation with us to discuss the item you would like us to design.
- Sign off the mock-up.
- Wait three to six weeks for the delivery of your signature piece.
Why trust Ivy + Finch Regarding Custom Made Cushions and Furniture Design
Whether you’re after a couch, armchairs, headboards, ottomans, or all of them, you name it; Ivy + Finch can execute the perfect piece. Not only do we create the framework, but we also fit pieces with bespoke custom made cushions.
Australian-made with a three- to six-week turnaround time and exceptional quality, more often than not, these pieces are better value for money and more affordable than store-bought furniture, so, what are you waiting for? Contact Ivy + Finch to commission your custom piece.